Possibly the most trusted machinery and equipment appraiser in Arizona, George Cunningham has been directly involved in the appraisals performed by C&A since 1986. In the last few decades Cunningham & Associates, Inc. certified appraisers have successfully represented clients in numerous depositions and their appraisal conclusions have held up under the most intense scrutiny.
All appraisals performed by Cunningham & Associates, Inc. conform to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and the Code of Ethics of the International Society of Appraisers.
Contact George Cunningham for more information about our Appraisal Services.
Appraisal & Research Assignments
- Metals Processing & Fabricating
- Gravel & Asphalt
- Restaurant & Food Processing
- Metalworking & Woodworking Machine Tools
- Plastics Fabricating
- Chemical Plants
- Special & Single Purpose Machinery/Equipment
- Industrial Prototypes
Concepts of Value Experience
- Fair Market Value – Removal
- Fair Market Value – Installed
- Fair Market Value in Continued Use
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Liquidation Value – In Place
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Replacement Cost
- Insurance Value
- Insurable Value – Depreciated
- Salvage Value